The Jagua Body Art Co. Quick Guide To Purchasing
So you know you want in on the new Jagua Tattoo craze, but you're not quite sure what to buy. Read on, you're sure to find the best Jagua Tattoo products for your needs and have a bit of a giggle while you read.
- I've read about these Jagua Tattoos, but I'm still really skeptical. I find it very hard to beleive that there's a safe black natural dye out there that works on the skin. I really need to see it to beleive it, but I don't want to spend a fortune, just incase its all a big hoax!
If that's the kind of thing going through your mind, then do yourself a favour and TRY SOME! Just get the small Jagua Tattoo Tube, there's enough in it to do enough Jagua Tattoos to convince yourself that it is all true. Be wild and get a small tube, it'll only cost you a fiver, it costs more to try good sushi, and beleive me Jagua is even better than sushi!
- I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm a pro, I don't want a whole load of useless stuff and suchlike that you normally find in "kits." I just want Jagua plain and simple. I've been doing henna for like, years man, just give me some Good Jagua Straight Up, On The Rocks.
If this applies to your goodself then go straight to the Big Jagua Tattoo Tube. Or if you can handle the word "kit" get the Jagua Tattoo Mega Kit, theres no 'useless stuff' in this kit, just a couple of big jagua tattoo tubes and some tattoo artists stencil paper. If you're an old henna pro, beleive me your 'regulars' will just love Jagua. Make sure you get enough and be prepared for queues!
- I had a henna tattoo on holiday and I really liked it, I wished it was black, but I was told that "Black Henna" is dangerous. I've been looking online for Black henna just incase the henna artist got it wrong. Apparantly Black Henna is bad, but I'm really pleased I've found this site so I can get some Jagua Tattoo stuff and finally have what I want. I really want a kit so that I can learn to do really cool jagua Tattoos properly.
Go straight to Tha Jagua Tattoo Kit and order it right now. You'll be able to make pretty much any tattoos that you want using the tattoo stencil paper. If you know already that you're going to end up hooked on Jagua Tattoos, then go straigh to The JAgua Tattoo Mega Kit for loads more Jagua and tattoo design stencil paper!
- I'm really into body art. I've decided that I just want absolutely everything that I'm ging to need right now! I want enough Jagua stuff tolast me for ages, I want to be able to make loads of stencils, so I'll need a load of stencil paper. I'm going to be doing henna aswell, coz I just love henna too! I'm really excited and really desparate to get hold of all this really cool stuff. Oh yeah, I also want some tattoo designs to get going, I know you have some free ones, and I know I can get them elsewhere, and also draw some myself, but I'd really like to get some at the same time as I get everything else.
If this is you, then yes, your friends and family are right, you do have some serious issues with patience! But then again, so do a lot of artists (its part of our charm, well that's what I'm sticking to!) You need to scroll right to the bottom of the Shop and get The Giant Body Art Pro Kit. It really does have everything that you'll ever need to get started as a Jagua and Henna Body Artist. And please, read our delivery times before you email us to chase your order!!! We send everything out as quick as we can, and the rest is down to the pidgeons.
- I am a jovial type of fellow and I like a laugh and a joke as much as the next man. I have a few ideas where I think a 'none-wash-offable' tattoo like dye would work really well. Hmm, I promise that I will seriously consider the consequences of any of my Jagua Japes before I go ahead and get stuck in. I solemnly swear that I am no Best Man out to Jagua the face or hands of a Groom to be! I just want to have a bit of a laugh with my mates, honest!
Not entirely sure that we believe you! Jagua has been used in many a fine prank, and as the old saying goes, "All's well that ends well." But we have heard some stories that end in tears, so please Think On before you start with the facial and knuckle tattoos on your sleeping friends. Now that we've shared our thoughts and advice we'll relinquish all responsibility and liability and happily supply you with the means to carry out you light hearted Jagua Japes and pranks!