Frequently Asked Questions
It is made from the unripe jagua fruit, see the About Jagua pages
- What Colour Is A Jagua Tattoo?
Jagua Tattoos are black. The esact shade varies from person to person, see the Galleries for photos.
Yes, see the Safety page.
- How long does a Jagua Tattoo last?
1-2 weeks, dependant on your skin and your lifestyle.
- Why haven't I heard of Jagua Tattoos Before?
Jagua Tattoos are NEW to everyone outside of the Amazon Rainforests.
- How many Jagua Tattoos will I get from a tube or a kit?
It depends on which kit, what size tube and what size tattoos. As a guide, a 5ml tube can make 20 small tattoos or 5 armbands or 1 giant tattoo!
- How come my Jagua Tattoo is only light grey?
Coz it's still developing. It takes a full day (sometimes 2 days!) for the colour to fully darken.
- How long do th jagua tubes last?
Unopenned they will last for months. Once openned you need to use them in a week.
- How can I make better Jagua Tattoos?
More practise, Finer lines (pierce the tube with a drawing pin), more practise, try new designs, more practise, check out the Hints and Tips page, more practise (need we say more?)
- When Will I Get My Order?
Shipping can take from 1-2 weeks, check the Delivery Times page.
- How Can I Pay For My Order?
We accept payment by Credit Card, Debit Card and PayPal, via our PayPal account.